Hey, I'm Sreetam Das! 👋
I'm currently a front-end engineer at Remote who loves working with React + TypeScript.
Here's a couple of other things that I love working with:
- Next.js: can't believe I put off working on NextJS for so long; it is an absolute delight!
- Styled components: CSS-in-JS just works
- TypeScript: type-safe code means that refactoring and catching bugs at code-write time itself becomes the norm
- Redux Toolkit: an opinionated toolset for much more efficient redux development
- Commitlint: helps you (and your team!) adhere to a commit convention, by checking if your commit messages meet the conventional commit format
- Prettier: only thing better than looking at beautiful code is not having to worry about formatting it
and a couple of packages that I've been keeping an eye out for:
- React Query: makes fetching, caching, synchronizing and updating server state in your React applications a breeze.
- Vite: taking the concepts of Snowpack and Parcel to a whole another level
- Svelte: component framework which unlike React and Vue (which primarily run in the browser), runs during the compile step at build time
- Tailwind: CSS framework with a focus on utility classes instead of prebuilt components
I also ❤️ a lot of other things, in no particular order:
CSGO, Reddit, Mechanical Keyboards, Open Source, GitHub, Factorio, Tactile Switches, Batman and the Internet!
Getting view count